50M 110dB Wireless Motorcycle Helmet Headset With Bluetooth Function Hands Free Intercom
To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle's details below.
- Clear All
This part is compatible with 0 vehicle(s).
Show all compatible vehicles
This part is compatible with 1 vehicle(s) matching
This part is not compatible with
Latest Bluetooth V4.2 chip, high fidelity stereo
No need for manual operation, automatic call answering
Built-in high sensitivity microphone with windproof sponge cover
Bluetooth headsets have a static placement time of up to 1200 days
iOS system displays battery power and activates SIRI Smart Voice Assistant
Bluetooth transmission rate is fast and stable, 20-50 meters transmission distance
Ultra low power consumption, continuous playing music for 13 hours (100 volume playback)
English voice prompts for power on, power off, pairing success, low battery, maximum volume, etc
Can be used in most motorcycle helmets on the market, can be installed in DIY, simple and convenient
Bluetooth Specification: V4.2+EDR/A2DP/AVRCP/HFP
Frequency Range: 2.4026GHz-2.480GHz
Transmission Distance: 20-50m / 66-164ft
Speaker Parameters: 24 ohms / 30mm
Speaker Power: 30 mW*2
Signal to Noise Ratio: 110dB
Lithium Battery: 3.7V/250mAh
Play Time: 13 hours (100 volume playback)
Talk Time: 18 hours or more
Standby Time: 700 hours or more
Charging Time: About 2.5 hour
Rest Time: 1200 days
1. Remove the inner lining of the ear part of the helmet, tear off the release paper of the velcro surface, and stick the velcro on the ear part of the helmet, stick one on each side, and press it firmly to make it stick firmly.
2. Tear off the release paper of the crocheted velcro, put the velcro on the back of the earphone, stick one on each side, and press it firmly to make it stick firmly.
3. Attach the earphone with the microphone tube and the button to the velcro of the left ear of the helmet, and press it to make it stick firmly. Install the inner lining of the left ear back into the helmet, and position the microphone and USB charging head to ensure that the microphone is facing the mouth (if the adjustment is not in place, it may affect the call).
4. Pass the sub-headphone through the top of the helmet and buckle it on the rough surface of the helmet's right ear. Press it firmly to make it stick firmly. Then install the inner lining at the right ear.
5. The headset can be disassembled, the Velcro fix is better, pay attention not to use too much force when disassembling, so as not to pull the Velcro off.
*Headphones need to be close to the ear to achieve the best sound.
*Different brands of helmets on the market have different lining depths at the ears. Buyers need to adjust the height of the headphones in the helmet so that the headphones are as close as possible to the ear for the best experience.
1 X Bluetooth Headset
1 X User Manual
1 X USB Cable
3 X Microphone Sponge Cover
4 X Adhesive Velcro