Mini Crabot Cratch Programmable Educational Smart Robot DIY Kit for Arduino with Handle Remote/Infrared Remote Control Support USB Charging
This is a robot based on Arduino programming, suitable for learning robotics. Built-in more than a dozen sensors, powerful. The assembly is simple and convenient, and can expand a variety of gameplay.
● Support graphical programming
● Built-in preset program, play while learning
● Rocker handle or infrared remote control version can be selected, can control the car before and after, as well as advance and retreat and other games
● The joystick handle version, the remote control is meticulous, the hand feels comfortable, and the control direction is flexible.
● Infrared remote control version. Infrared button remote control, small and exquisite, easy to operate, clear, convenient
● USB is directly charged, no need to replace the lithium battery.
● Multiple modes can be DIY. Ultrasonic obstacle avoidance, line inspection mode, object tracking. Infrared gestures, proximity alarms, and automatic lights.
●Programming software: Mixly (graphic programming, arduino)
● Input: ultrasonic, infrared receiving tube, button, light sense, infrared obstacle avoidance sensor, adjustable resistance
● Output: 8*8 dot matrix, RGB headlights, RGB lights, servos, N20 geared motors
● Communication interface: USB, Bluetooth
● Controller: ATM328P
● Charging method: online USB charging (USB interface in the backplane)
● Power: 3.7V
● Duration: 60 minutes
● After assembly size: 88*97*105mm
● Packing size: 230*80*187mm
(please choose the version you want)
1 x Rocker handle or infrared remote control version smart robot DIY kit