To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle's details below.
- Clear All
Show all compatible vehicles
The EasyDriver is a simple to use stepper motor driver, compatible with anything that can output a digital 0 to 5V pulse (or 0 to 3.3V pulse if you solder SJ2 closed on the EasyDriver). It requires a 7V to 30V supply to power the motor and can power any voltage of stepper motor. It provides much more flexibility and control over your stepper motor, when compared to older versions. The microstep select (MS1 and MS2) pins of the A3967 are broken out allowing adjustments to the microstepping resolution.
1. A3967 microstepping driver
2. MS1 and MS2 pins broken out to change microstepping resolution to full, half, quarter and eighth steps (defaults to eighth)
3. Compatible with 4, 6, and 8 wire stepper motors of any voltage
4. Adjustable current control from 150mA/phase to 750mA/phase
5. Power supply range from 7V to 30V. The higher the voltage, the higher the torque at high speeds
6. Board size: Approx. 48 x 20mm
10 x A3967 microstepping driver