10V 12V 24V 36V PWM DC Controller with Positive Inversion Switch PWM DC Controller for DC Motor Speed Controller 150W
To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle's details below.
- Clear All
This part is compatible with 0 vehicle(s).
Show all compatible vehicles
Show all compatible vehicles
This part is compatible with 1 vehicle(s) matching
This part is not compatible with
1. Connect the motor, the motor wire can be positive or negative.
2. Adjust the switch, the forward and reverse switch is used to control the direction of the motor speed. When the switch is at the zero position, the motor stops.
3. Potentiometer knob. Adjusting the potentiometer knob can change the output duty ratio of the governor and the motor speed.
1. Input voltage requirement: 10V-40VDC (wide range)
2. Output power: 150W
3. Continuous current: 5A, overload short circuit protection current 8A, short circuit time no more than 30 seconds
4. PWM pulse width modulation range: 0%-100%
5. Size: length 74mm*width 46mm height about 27mm
according to the center distance of the mounting hole 63.5mm*36.5mm
positioning hole diameter 3.5mm
6. Weight: 60 grams.
Introduction to PWM:
The full name of pulse width modulation is: Pulse WidthModulator, or PWM for short. Because of its special performance, it is often used as a lamp dimming in a DC loop or a DC motor speed regulating. This circuit is a motor controller made using the principle of pulse width modulation (PWM). Using this method to control the motor speed has two advantages:
1. It is mainly by changing the duty cycle of the output square wave to change the average on-time on the load from 0-100% to achieve the purpose of adjusting the brightness/speed of the load. The advantage of using pulse width modulation (PWM) to achieve dimming/speed regulation is that the energy of the power supply can be fully utilized and the efficiency of the circuit is high. For example: when the output is a 50% square wave, the power source energy consumed by the pulse width modulation (PWM) circuit is also 50%, that is, almost all energy is converted into load power output. When the common resistor step-down speed regulation is used, to make the load obtain 50% of the maximum output power of the power supply, the power supply must provide more than 71% of the output power, of which 21% is consumed by the voltage drop and heat consumption of the resistor.
2. The pulse width modulation (PWM) method can make the load get the full power supply voltage when it is working, which is beneficial to overcome the internal coil resistance of the motor and make the motor generate greater torque.
1. Connect the power cord, ensure that the positive and negative switches are in the middle zero position, connect the DC power supply, ensure that the DC power supply voltage range is greater than 10V and less than 40V, and ensure that the output power of the power supply meets the needs of the motor. Do not connect the positive and negative terminals of the DC power supply in reverse, otherwise The governor may be damaged.
1 x 10V 12V 24V 36V PWM DC Controller