To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle's details below.
- Clear All
Show all compatible vehicles
1500N 12V DC 50-250mm Linear Actuator Motor Aluminum Alloy 5mm/s Miniature Linear Actuato For Retractable Bed
This miniature linear actuator is using for industrial, agricultural machinery, construction, clean sweeping vehicles, vessels, cargo and many other applications.
It can be replaced by hydraulic, pneumatic products ideal for saving energy consumption.
|Product Name||Linear Actuator Motor|
|Input Voltage||DC 12V|
|Features||Drive other objects to push, pull, rise, drop.|
TV lift tables, massage beds, electric beds, medical chairs,
electric equipment,micro-devices, electric sofas, camera frames, cameras and more.
|Quantity||1 Pc x Linear Actuator Motor|
Push bar Each side contains a travel limit switch. When the telescopic bar runs to the top or to the top, it will automatically disconnect the electricity.
The motor will not idle. Cut off the power, it can be stop at any position, with self-locking function.
The push rod is driven by a DC motor with a screw drive. The telescopic rod can only be retracted without rotation.
The motor is positive and negative. For example, if the positive electrode is stretched and the negative electrode is shrunk, the telescopic direction of the rod can be changed by changing it.
Ambient temperature -25°C to +65°C.
Standard protection class: IP54.
Low noise design, noise level less than 50dB.
– Before use, first recognize whether the motor voltage is correct. If it is a DC motor, then also consider that the power supply current is sufficient.
– Do not store or operate in high temperature or humid environment, and do not place in corrosive gas, which will reduce motor efficiency.
– When soldering is required on the positive and negative power supply's motor
terminals, the soldering iron temperature is 340°C±40°C. Within 3 seconds of heating time.
– Do not deform the plastic.
– When installing the motor, pay attention to whether the screws are too long and the company must not over-press the long screws to the parts inside the motor.
– Please do not disassemble the machine.
– Bracket and controllers need to be purchased separately, please search our products in our shop, and purchase the suitable kit.
|1 Pc x||Linear Actuator Motor|