To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle's details below.
- Clear All
Show all compatible vehicles
151Pcs Tile Leveling System Tile Spacer Wall Leveler Wedges Spacers Flooring Wall Tile Carrelage Leveling System
|Product Name||Wedege tile spacer locator|
|Material||PP + 430 Stainlss Steel|
|Suitable Spacer||2mm-8mm Spacer|
– Wear-resistant, resuable.
– Easy to use for DIY operation.
– Keep the tile balance on the same horizontal position.
– Improve tile installation speed.
– Reduce installer fatigue/stress.
– Virtually lippage free, flat surface drastically.
– Reduces the need for grinding and polishing.
– Prevents tiles from moving while curing.
1.Paving the first tile, leave more than 2mm (use with cross spacer). Close to the tiles.
2.Insert T-shaped needle along the gap in the tile.
3.Then 180 degree rotation,T-shaped needle stuck at the bottom of the two tiles.
4.Adjust the caps with your hand/special wrench until the two tiles are on the same level.
5.About 5-6 hours after leveling, Before cement/adhesive is completely dry, rotate caps in the reverse direction, remove 180° T-needle until the word, take out.
Avoid not removing the T-tile leveling system:
1. Ceramic tile gaskets are 2mm or more (cross gaskets are recommended)
2. When leveling, the cement or tile adhesives around T-type leveller must be cleaned.
3. Remove the T-type straightener about 5-6 hours after leveling before the tile binder or cement is completely dried.
|100 x||Tile Spacers|
Tile Leveler Spacers