To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle's details below.
- Clear All
Show all compatible vehicles
1. Input Voltage: AC85V-AC220V
2. RF Frequency: 315/433MHZ
3. RF Working mode:Super heterodyne receiver
4. Receiver Sensitivity: -107dBm
5. Remote Control Distance: >100 meter(In open environment)
6. Decoding Way: MCU Software decoding
7. Can store the number of remote control:32
8. Support remote control type: Fixed code, learning code
9. Channel: 1CH
10 .Multiple working modes: (Jog/Non-Latched ,inter-lock/Latched ,self-lock /Self-Latched)
11. Wiring Method:Fixed wiring terminal
12. Rated load:10A 250VAC / 10A 125VAC, 10A 30VDC / 10A 28VDC
1. Jog/Non-Latched: Press one button is Working /ON. Loosen your finger on the same button is Stop/OFF. One channel switch need one buttons
2. Self -lock/Self-Latched: Press one button for one time is working/ON. Press the same button again is stop/OFF. One channel switch need one
buttons remote control.
3. Inter-lock /Latched: Press one button is working/ON, press another button is stop/OFF. One channel switch need 2 buttons remote control.
Clear & Learn Code:
1. Clear function – After pressing the "KEY" button 8 times, the LED will go off and release all the remote control data in the memory. When the LED
flashes for 5 times, it indicates that the clear function is completed.
2. learning function – click the learning button "KEY", LED indicator light indicates that the microprocessor to enter the learning state of the code,
press the matching wireless remote control button, LED light blinks 3 times then turn off means Code success.
3. LED flashes to determine the selected function.
* Flashing 1 time – Jogging function
* Flashing 2 times – Self-locking function
* Blink 3 times – Interlock function
When using for the first time, make sure to clear the factory code and clear the remote control code.
1 x 220V 1 Channel Wireless Relay Switch