200W Infrared Light Heat Lamp for Red Light Therapy Beurer I
To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle's details below.
- Clear All
This part is compatible with 0 vehicle(s).
Show all compatible vehicles
Show all compatible vehicles
This part is compatible with 1 vehicle(s) matching
This part is not compatible with
Material: ABS Plastic
Voltage: AC 220V 50Hz
Control Mode: Manual
Elevation Angle Adjustment: 0-30°
Light Source: Tungsten Halogen Lamp
Power Cable Length: 154cm / 60.63'' (appr.)
Size: 31 x 22 x 17 cm / 12.20'' x 8.66'' x 6.69'' (appr.)
Plug: China National Standard Plug
(we will send you the suitable adapter according to your location)
– Suitable for neck, waist, hips, legs, back, feet.
– One button operation, simple and convenient.
– 200W flat infrared lamp self-ventilates to prevent overheating.
– Lamp supplies heat to the skin to increase circulation and metabolic rate.
– Infrared light therapy will help alleviate pain all over your body for year to come.
– Can be used to support treatments of colds and clear mucous clogged passages.
– Improve blood flow and support your muscle's healing process with this infrared therapy lamp.
– Lamp seamlessly swivels from 0-30 degrees, so you can easily target discomfort anywhere on your body.
1. Connect Power Supply: Insert the power plug of the infrared therapy lamp into the 220V socket (note that the power supply voltage should be consistent with the design voltage of the therapy lamp), turn on the power switch, and automatically heat up for 5 seconds before performing radiation therapy.
2. Radiation Part: It is usually directly radiated in the hospital bed or lesion area, and can also be carried out in the principle of traditional Chinese me dicine meridian treatment.
3. Radiation Distance: Radiation of your skin is 30-40cm away from the radiant panel, and the skin surface temperature is maintained at about 40℃.
1. The plug must be grounded to ensure safe use. Turn off the power after use. To prevent strong vibration, moisture, and attention to protect the board surface.
2. The radiation part must be completely exposed, otherwise it will affect the efficacy. However, when irradiating the face, the patient should wear colored glasses or eye masks to protect the eyes, so as to avoid dryness of the eyeballs.
3. The radiation distance should not be too close, otherwise it is prone to skin burns (such as redness or blisters) or accidentally touch the radiation head and burned, but the distance too far will also affect the efficacy.
1. Closed soft tissue injury
2. Soft tissue movement trauma
3. Infant pneumonia
4. Infant diarrhea
5. Neonatal scleredema
6. Coronary heart disease
7. Facial paralysis
8. A large number of gynecological diseases
9. Slow fracture healing and non-healing
11. Rheumatoid arthritis
12. Shoulder inflammation
1 x Infrared Therapy Lamp
(The item comes with the plug which suit for your country.)