220V A4 Laminator Hot&Cold Roll Laminating Plastic Sealing Machine Photo Overmolding Laminating Machine
To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle's details below.
- Clear All
This part is compatible with 0 vehicle(s).
Show all compatible vehicles
Show all compatible vehicles
This part is compatible with 1 vehicle(s) matching
This part is not compatible with
Color: Light Grey + Black
Number of rubber rollers: Two
Reverse function: Manual
Function: Cold / Hot
Max. Pouch width: 230mm
Max. Pouch thickness: 0.5mm
Pouch range: 80mic~125mic
Pre-heating time: 3~5min
Voltage: 220V~240V 50Hz
Plug: China National Standard Plug(We will base on your country to send the corresponding adapter plug)
Size: (L)X(W)X(H) 346x142x65mm /13.62"x5.59"x2.56"(appr.)
● Cold and hot laminator for photo, paper, documents and etc, protect it, avoid unexpected wear or modification.
● Rapid warming-up can be ready for 3~5 min, with working state indicators.
● Compatible for A4 size, entry width 230mm/9", speed 250mm/min, pouch range 80 ~ 125mic.
● Quickly manual eject switch, easy to push design, can quickly extract files and protect your files.
● The top and bottom of the machine has a cooling hole design to ensure the heat dissipation of the machine, effectively preventing malfunctions caused by overheating of the machine and prolonging the service life of the machine.
1.Plug in the power plug
2.Press the power switch to the "on" position, the machine starts to power up, and the red indicator light is on.
3.After the power switch is turned on, the function switch can be operated to select the function position to be used. The function position is divided into two positions: "cold/hot" function.
Hot Function: 80~125mic film can be applied, the function switch is adjusted to the "hot function" gear position, when the preheating is about 3~5 minutes, the green indicator light is on (the laminating film entrance indicator "work" lights up), when the green light is on, can be used for 80~125mic film.
Cold Function: The machine itself is not heated, only the inner rubber shaft rotates to cold-glue the cold film.
4.If there is clogging when the glue film is over, please push the manual eject switch to pull out the plastic.
1.Start operation when the green light is on
2. The thickness of the plastic film must be consistent with the specifications of the machine.
3. Before laminating, first use a piece of white paper for testing, then normal use, the effect will be better.
4. Please feed the end of the plastic sheet into the paper inlet of the laminator.
5. When the laminator is working, please do not touch the position of the vent hole by hand to avoid burns the hand and do not cover any objects on it.
6. Turn off the power when not in use, and unplug the power plug.
7. The socket should be installed near the device for easy use.
8. The device is suitable for indoor use.
9. The function switch is adjusted to the hot function. After preheating for about 3~5 minutes, the green light is on. When the function switch is adjusted to the cold function position, the green light and the red light are on at the same time. At this time, the cold film cannot be cold-coated, and the standby device can be cooled before it can be cold-coated.
10. After 30 minutes of continuous use, in order to ensure better quality of the glue, please rest for 5 minutes before continuing to use.
1 x Laminator (not included other decorations)