To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle's details below.
- Clear All
Show all compatible vehicles
Light Blub: 9*COB LED
Switch: Press switch
Battery: Built-in battery
Switch Modes: 4 Modes: 100%-75%-50%-SOS
Insufficient should be replenished in time to avoid affecting battery life, and the battery should be charged during long-term storage.
1. Check the battery: Make sure the battery is charged and installed in the correct direction as the flashlight;
2. When the flashlight is in use, it should be selected according to the voltage and battery requirements of the flashlight. It should not be used indiscriminately to prevent the circuit board from being burnt out. Different types of batteries with different voltages should not be used at the same time;
3. In use, when the brightness of the flashlight changes significantly, turn off the flashlight to prevent the battery from being over-discharged and timely charged; pay attention to the battery's waterproof, moisture-proof, anti-drop, etc., according to the charging speed of the charger when charging, After the indicator light changes, remove it in time, do not overshoot;
4. For batteries that are not used for a long time, the battery should be filled and kept, and then charged and discharged once every three months to avoid chemical corrosion;
5. The inner wall of the lamp cup is kept clean. Never wipe it with your hand or a hard object. Clear the fingerprint on the lens and wipe it gently with a cotton swab and lens cleaner.
6. Do not touch the flashlight with sunlight, water, chemicals and corrosive gases for a long time to avoid damage to the flashlight;
7. Non-professionals should not disassemble the flashlight to prevent damage to the circuit board.
1. Do not illuminate the eyes directly to avoid injury to the eyes;
2. Do not use over voltage, the voltage should not exceed 4.2V, please do not reverse the battery, otherwise it will burn the circuit board;
3. Please look for the positive and negative poles of the charger when charging, do not overcharge and discharge the battery, so as not to damage the battery life (charge time is generally 5-8 hours)
4. When using the flashlight, check that the threads are not tightened, otherwise it may cause the light to be bright;
5. The flashlight should be kept away from sunlight or high temperature. After using it, please take out the battery and store it in a cool and dry place.
6. The company's flashlight has the ability to waterproof the life. Generally, the rain will not cause problems, but it does not have the diving function. Do not carry this flashlight to dive or put it in the basin or bathtub for a long time;
7. To keep the O-ring (sealing rubber ring) and the thread from rotating smoothly, wipe the Vaseline oil on the surface 2-3 times a year.
1 X COB Magnetic Work Light Clip Type