To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle's details below.
- Clear All
Show all compatible vehicles
5Pcs HJ R/C 6A PCB Protection Circuit Board Module for 3.7V 1S 17/20 Series 150-220mAh LiPo Battery
Item Name: LiPo Battery Protection Board
Rated Voltage: 3.7V
Discharge Current: 6A
Overcharge Detection Voltage: 4.275+/-0.025V
Overcharge Detection Delay Time: 200ms
Overcharge Recovery Voltage: 4.075+/-0.025V
Overdischarge Detection Voltage: 2.50+/-0.1V
Overdischarge Detection Delay Time: 60ms
Overdischarge Recovery Voltage: 2.90+/-0.1V
Overcurrent Protection Current: 6A
Normal Discharge Current: 6A
Short Circuit Protection Time: <=50us
Short Circuit Protection Condition: External circuit short circuit
Working Resistance: <=50mΩ
Working Temperature: 40°C~+55°C
Storage Temperature: -20°C~+45°C
Net Weight: 0.05g
Usage: for 3.7V 1S 17/20 Series 150-220mAh LiPo Battery
– Power MOSFET with high withstand voltage and low on-resistance, with over-charge protection and short-circuit protection.
– The short-circuit protection performance is stable and reliable. Long-term load short-circuit will not affect the protection board and the battery core. The single protection board has no over-discharge protection.
– Safe and stable.
2. In order to protect the protection board from accidental short circuit leakage and damage caused by interference, please take the side of the PCB board with the battery wire, and try to avoid passing the front and back of the PCB board.
3. When welding the output wire, it is necessary to select the power cable with the appropriate diameter to prevent the heat and line pressure drop caused by the large current discharge, which may cause fire and abnormal operation and other safety and faults.
4. When installing the protection board, care should be taken to avoid damage to the protection board caused by mechanical strong pressure. The assembly should not be too tight and cannot be squeezed and assembled.
5. When the user is welding the output line, select the power cable of the appropriate diameter to prevent the temperature rise or the line voltage drop from being excessive when the large current is discharged.
6. Pay attention to the lead head, soldering iron, tin slag, etc. during use. Do not touch the components on the circuit board, otherwise the circuit board may be damaged.
7. Pay attention to waterproof and moisture during use.
5 x Battery Protection Board