To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle's details below.
- Clear All
Show all compatible vehicles
The device is a health care product; it is intended to control over drink of alcohol so as to keep you fit, through testing the alcohol in your breath and calculating the content of alcohol in the blood via microcomputer. The product is applicable to family health care as well as for reference in determining whether the driver is driving after drinking.
● Professional accuracy: DOT approved alcohol tester
● Best seller in our product series
● 3 digit LED display with illuminating red readings
● 0.00 – 2.0‰ BAC (0.00-1.0mg/I BRAC) test range
● Accuracy: +/-0.1‰ BAC at cal. point
● Auto-flow detection sensor
● Simple 1-button operation
● Sleek design, compact size
● Folding mouthpiece
● CPU control
Do not these cleansers such as benzene, thin-ner or petrol to clean the product to avoid damaging its surface.
Do not fall it down or strike, otherwise malfunction may be caused.
Do not try to repair, rebuild or dismantle any parts except for the battery replacement.
When not use the device for a long time, you are recommended to take out the batteries to prevent the damage due to battery leakage.
Material: ABS Impact Resistant Material
B.A.C detection range: 0.00-0.20%BAC(0.00-1.0MG/L BRAC)
Accuracy: +/- 0.1‰BAC at cal. point
Increment unit: 0.1‰ BAC
Display: 3 digit LED display
Sensor self diagnostic function 1: automates self 'health-check' for re-calibration estimation
Sensor self diagnostic function 2: automatic identifies unqualified blowing sample by user
Alert System: Visual and audio alert system when BAC level exceed legal limit
Alert level pre-calibrated point: 0.3, 0.5, 0.8‰ BAC / 0.03, 0.05, 0.08% BAC
Misc Features: Warm up time countdown, Fast response, auto power-save mode, low battery indicator, compact design with foldable mouthpiece
Operation Mode: 1-button operation
Re-calibration: 'EZ-CAL' feature for user friendly re-calibration
Sensor: Sensitive Semiconductor
Warmup Time: 15 Seconds
Blowing Time: 5 Seconds
Power supply: 2 x AA alkaline battery (not included)
Dimensions: (L)X(W)X(H) 120x45x15mm /4.72"x1.77"x0.59"(appr.)
* The test result may be affected by a number of aspects such as environmental temperature, various gases in the air and smoking, etc. the result shall, therefore, be only for reference and shall not be regarded as the justification of driving after drinking.
* As people's breath contains some fermentable gases (from stomach and intestines), so some gases may even be tested out under no drink circumstance.
* When after drinking, it is recommended to last after 20 minutes, it is because 20 minutes is approximately for alcohol to be absorbed into blood from the digestive organs, and residual alcohol remaining in the mouth takes this long to dissipate.
* For accurate result, do not repeat neat testing with in 3 minutes after time.
* Do not smoke and eat for 20 minutes prior testing.
* Do not use any excitant substances near the tester, such as paing, insecticedes, alcohols.
* If the device has been performed for five times successively, please stop for to minutes and then use it again.
* Do not drive after drinking!
Please read the user manual carefully before your operation.
1 x Alcohol Tester
6 x Mouthpieces
1 x Storage Bag
1 x English User Manual
(not included other decorations)
Please allow slight deviation of measurement due to manual measurement.
Due to different producing batches, product details might be a little different.
Due to different monitors and different light, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.
Please consider the actual sizes shown in the listing as the pictures are generally enlarged to show detail.