To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle's details below.
- Clear All
Show all compatible vehicles
Cold and Hot laminator for photo, paper, documents and etc, protect it, avoid unexpected wear or modification.
Rapid warming-up can be ready for 1.5~2 min, with working state indicators.
Compatible for A3 size, entry width 330mm/13", speed 380mm/min, pouch range 80-125Mic.
Quickly unwind, easy to push design, power off can also quickly extract files and protect your files.
The bottom of the machine has a strong cooling hole design to ensure the heat dissipation of the machine, effectively preventing malfunctions caused by overheating of the machine and prolonging the service life of the machine.
The trimmer and the corner cutter are stored at the bottom of the laminator, and the card slot is lightly removed.
Number of rubber rollers: Two
Reverse function: Manual
Function: Cold / Hot
Max. Pouch width: 330mm
Max. Pouch thickness: 0.5mm
Pouch range: 80mic-125mic
Pre-heating time: 1.5-2min
Voltage: 220V 50Hz
Plug: EU Plug(We will base on your country to send the corresponding adapter plug)
Size: (L)X(W)X(H) 462×151.6×66.5mm /18.19"x5.97"x2.62"(appr.)
Trimmer Size: (L)X(W)X(H) 328x65x14mm /12.91"x2.56"x0.55"(appr.)
Corner Cutter(R): 3mm
1. Put machine on the table steady.
2. Make sure the total maximum thickness of laminated material within 0.5mm.
3. Pouches film accepted: 80mic(3mil)~125mic(5mil)
1. Connecting the power, and choose the COLD / HOT function red light will be on.
2. Choose the COLD function to start COLD laminating. Wait till green light on, the machine is ready for operation. (Need cold lamination film)
3. Choose the HOT function to start HOT laminating, wait the ready light on. Machine is ready for operation. (Warm up time: within 2min)
4. Insert the sealing end of pouch into the machine to start work.
5. The thickness over 125mic(5mil) pouches are forbidden.
6. Make sure the total maximum thickness of laminated material within 0.5mm.
7.Switch off when not use and unplug the power cable.
8. When jamming, hold the jam release lever till the jammed document pulled out.
9. Due to the various supplies of the pouch makers so they will be slightly adaptability to the temperature difference. If you do not get satisfactorily results from output then try to wait for 1-2 minutes and re-operate again. You may also re-laminate to get an more satisfactorily output result.
1. Do not touch the laminator while machine is in working.
2. Make sure the machine is inserted the correct voltage.
3. Do not put any materials on the machine surface while machine is in working.
4. Always unplug the appliance when not in use.
5. Do not take out the plug when machine is working.
6. Do not put any other materials into the machine.
7. Remove paper clips and staples before laminating.
8. Do not use when the power cable or plug is not in good condition.
9. If needed to use the extension cords, make sure the rating voltage is correct.
10. The machine is only for laminating the paper material. Do not use for other materials.
11. Do not spray anything into or lubricate the appliance.
For your protection, do not connect the pouch laminator to electrical power until you read this instruction completely.
1 x A3 Photo Laminator (not included other decorations)
1 x Paper Cutter
1 x Corner Cutter
1 x English User Manual