APDS-9900 RGB and Gesture Sensor Module Non-contact Detection Digital Environment Brightness and Proximity Sensor Controller for Arduino
To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle's details below.
- Clear All
This part is compatible with 0 vehicle(s).
Show all compatible vehicles
Show all compatible vehicles
This part is compatible with 1 vehicle(s) matching
This part is not compatible with
1. The APDS-9900 provides digital ambient brightness and proximity sensors (ALS), infrared LEDs, and complete proximity detection systems in a single 8-pin package. The proximity function allows for 100 mm Plug and Play detection (without windshields), thus reducing the need for factory calibration of terminal equipment or subassemblies. From the bright sunlight to the dark room, close to the detection function can work well. Wide dynamic range also allows, such as the phone after the dark glass for short-range detection operation. In addition, the internal state machine has the ability to place the device in the low power mode between the ALS and the proximity measurement, providing extremely low average power consumption. ALS can be in very low light conditions or dark panel after the brightness to make the appropriate light reaction.
2. APDS-9900 Digital Environment Brightness and proximity sensors are particularly useful for display management with the goal of extending battery life and providing good visibility in different light conditions. Display panel and keyboard backlighting up to 30% to 40% of the total platform power. ALS features are ideal for laptops, LCD monitors, flat panel televisions and mobile phones.
3. The proximity function is particularly suitable for near-field proximity applications. In the phone, close detection can be detected when the user puts the phone on their ear. When using a cell phone to talk, the device can quickly and quickly provide the close information at the desired high repetition rate. This feature provides improved "green" power retention and increased security to lock the computer in the absence of a user's presence. The addition of micro-optical lenses to the module provides efficient transmission and reception of infrared energy, which reduces overall power consumption.
1.Ambient Brightness Sensing (ALS)
– the visual response of the human eye
– Programmable interrupt function with upper and lower thresholds
– Up to 16-bit resolution
– High sensitivity after dark glass operation
– Up to 1,000,000: 1 dynamic range
2. Proximity detection
– Fully calibrated to 100 mm detection
– Integrated infrared LED and synchronous LED driver
– Eliminate close "factory calibration"
– 2000: 1 dynamic range
3. Programmable wait timer
– Wait state power – 70μA typical
– The programmable range is 2.72 ms to greater than 6 seconds
4. I2C compatible interface
– up to 400 kHz (I2C fast mode)
– Dedicated interrupt pin
– I2C 1.8V VBUS interface
1 x APDS-9900 RGB and Gesture Sensor Module