- Brand: Bakeey
- Application: Biking,Running,Walking,Work,Bedroom
- Applicable User: Universal
- Feature: Long Standby,Remote Camera,ECG Monitor,Weather Display,Music Control,Multi-sport Modes,Touch Screen
- Screen Type: IPS
- Operating Mode: Touch Screen
- Watch Dial Shape: Round
- Waterproof: IP68
The straps of NO.2 and NO.3 are made of leather, and the strap of NO.1 is made of silicone. Please pay attention when you are buying.
|Bluetooth Version||BT 5.0|
|Compatible OS||Android 4.4 and above，iOS 8.2 and above|
|APP Languages||Chinese, Traditional, English, Japanese, German, Russian, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Thai, Czech, Greek, Polish, Vietnamese, Turkish, Romanian, Hungarian, Danish, Finnish, Arabic, Ukrainian, Hebrew, Persian, Irish, etc|
|Watch Languages||Chinese, English, Traditional, Japanese, French, German, Italy, Spain, Russia, Portugal, Malay, Korean and Poland|
|Information Reminder||Message Reminder|
|Health||ECG+PPG Heart Rate Monitor|
|Blood Oxygen Monitor|
|Blood Pressure Monitor|
|Body Temperature Monitor|
|AI Medical Diagnosis|
|Care Functions (Home sharing real-time data)|
|Exercise and Record||Multiple Exercise Modes|
|Application||Custom Watch Face|
|Do Not Disturb Mode|
|Sensor||Accelerometer, Heart Rate Sensor|
ECG Chip: Ti1291
Oximetry Chip: 2703 Chip+Analog front-end processing chip HX3690
|Screen||Size: 1.32 inch|
|Resolution: 360*360 pixels|
|Battery||Battery Capacity: 280 mAh|
|Standby Time: About 30-40 days|
|Using time: About 7 days|
|Charging Time: 2 hours|
|Charging Type: Wireless Charging|
|Appearance & Details|
|Material||Band Material: TPU/Leather|
|Watch Case Material: Metal Alloy+Stainless Steel|
|Weight and Size||
Dial Diameter: 16mm
Strap length: 265mm
Strap width: 22mm
Net Weight: About 45g
|Packing List||1* Bakeey E88 Smart Bracelet|
|1* Charging Cable|
|1* User Manual|
1. Light of shoot will affect the color of the products, pictures for reference only, subject to our available products.
– Why doesn’t my watch start?
1. The watch needs to be connected to the charger for the first use.
2. If your watch battery runs out, you need to charge it for a while before trying to activate your watch.
3. Try to activate your watch by pressing the area below the screen for a long time.
– Why my watch doesn’t charge successfully?
1. Please make sure your charger is 5V/1A. If the current is too high, the watch would into the automatic protection of the state.
2. Please confirm that the charging cable is well attached to the charging position on the back cover of your watch.
– Why is there no charging cable in the package I received?
1. Please check the user manual and product details page to confirm whether the product is charged by USB. If so, please unplug the watchband, then you would find the charging jack.
2. If your watch isn’t USB charging and you don’t receive the charging cable, please contact our customer services right away.
– How to change the date and time?
Please scan the QR code in the manual to download the APP. Then the time and date will be automatically synced when the watch is connected to the phone.
– Can I wear it for swimming?
It is not recommended that you wear it to swim, because it is not a professional swimming watch.
– About the measurement data.
The monitoring data of heart rate, blood oxygen, blood pressure, and other health functions are for reference only, not on a medical basis.