- Brand: Bakeey
- Application: Other,Fitness room,Jungle & Mountain,Biking,Boating,Climbing,Hiking,Running,Walking,Work,Car,Bedroom
- Applicable User: Men,Women,Universal
- Feature: Long Standby,Remote Camera,Music Control,bluetooth Calling,Multi-sport Modes,Touch Screen
- Screen Type: TFT
- Operating Mode: Full Touch
- Watch Dial Shape: Round
- Waterproof: IP67
|Bluetooth Version||BT 5.0|
|Compatible OS||Android 5.0 or above; iOS 9.0 or above|
|APP Name||V Band|
|Watch Language||English, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean, German, French, Spain, Portugal, Russia, Italy, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Polish, Malay, Vietnam, Turkey, Netherlands, Greece, Arabia, Persia|
|APP Language||Chinese, Traditional, English, Japanese, French, German, Russian, Korean, Greek, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic, Spanish, Persian, Thai, Turkish|
|Push Language||Chinese, Traditional, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, French, German, Russian, Polish, Persian, Thai, Malay, Turkish, Italian, Arabic, Vietnamese|
|Information Reminder||BT Calling|
|Health||Heart Rate Monitor|
|Blood Oxygen Monitor|
|Blood Pressure Monitor|
|Drink Water Reminder|
|Exercise and Record||Multi-Sports Modes|
|AI Voice Assistant|
|Wrist Hand to Brighten The Screen|
|Do not Disturb Mode|
|Screen||Size: 1.28 inch|
|Resolution: 240*240 pixels|
|Battery||Battery Capacity: 180 mAh|
|Standby Time: About 45 days|
|Using Time: About 15 days|
|Charging Type: Magnetic charging|
|Appearance & Details|
|Material||Band Material: Silicone|
|Watch Case Material: Zinc Alloy|
|Weight and Size||
Dial Size: About 46.8*46.8*10.5mm
Strap Length: About 275mm
Product Weight: About 150g
|Packing List||1* Bakeey HW8 Smart Bracelet|
|1* Charging Cable|
|1* User Manual|
1. Light of shoot will affect the color of the products, pictures for reference only, subject to our available products.
– Why doesn’t my watch start?
1. The watch needs to be connected to the charger for the first use.
2. If your watch battery runs out, you need to charge it for a while before trying to activate your watch.
3. Try to activate your watch by pressing the area below the screen for a long time.
– Why my watch doesn’t charge successfully?
1. Please make sure your charger is 5V/1A. If the current is too high, the watch would into the automatic protection of the state.
2. Please confirm that the charging cable is well attached to the charging position on the back cover of your watch.
– Why is there no charging cable in the package I received?
1. Please check the user manual and product details page to confirm whether the product is charged by USB. If so, please unplug the watchband, then you would find the charging jack.
2. If your watch isn’t USB charging and you don’t receive the charging cable, please contact our customer services right away.
– How to change the date and time?
Please scan the QR code in the manual to download the APP. Then the time and date will be automatically synced when the watch is connected to the phone.
– Can I wear it for swimming?
It is not recommended that you wear it to swim, because it is not a professional swimming watch.
– About the measurement data.
The monitoring data of heart rate, blood oxygen, blood pressure, and other health functions are for reference only, not on a medical basis.