To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle's details below.
- Clear All
Show all compatible vehicles
|Material||Plastic + LCD + metal|
|Voltage||DC 24V 3 6V / 48V|
|Controller size||86 x 53 x 30mm / 3.39 x 2.09 x 1.18inch|
|LCD display size||90 x 53 x 14mm / 3.54 x 2.09 x 0.55inch|
|Smart display size||85 x 52 x 33mm / 3.35 x 2.05 x 1.30inch|
the controller will cut off the current out-put to protect the motor and battery.
Self-learning matching steps:
– Connect Motor Phase Line and Hall Motor Phase line
– Connect the battery
– Link Two green learning lines together
– Connect the LCD/Smart Display and turn it to the highest level.
– If it rotates reversely, disconnect the learning line directly, and then plug it in, it will then rotate forward.
– Keep rotating forward for about 20 seconds, then directly disconnect the learning line.(DO NOT TURN OFF THE SWITCH)
– If it learns successfully which means the learning line will not be needed anymore,you can test the motor by plugging in the throttle.
1 x Motor Controller
1 x LCD Display or Smart Display