To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle's details below.
- Clear All
Show all compatible vehicles
Input : AC100-240V
Input current: 0.2 A
Output voltage No load: 18.5 19 19.8 V
Charge current automatic adjustment: 400 – 1100 mA
Maximum charge time: 9.8 10 10.2 H
– ΔV Automatic adjustment: 4 5 6 mV / section
– Ultra-low sink current <1uA, even if not connected to the battery Long-term access to the
charger will not cause the battery over-discharge and damage the battery.
-2-10 string ultra-wide range of automatic identification, automatic adjustment of the best
– Charging can be activated for 0 volt battery pack.
– Bad battery identification, bad batteries for batteries that can not be activated at all.
– The battery pack with the protection diode can be charged.
– Short-circuit protection, reverse-polarity protection, maximum time.
– a variety of ways to determine saturation: -ΔV, 0ΔV.
– Rechargeable 2- to 10-series 200-3000mAH Ni-MH or Ni-Cd battery packs.
1. red and blue light flashing a charger connected (AC) power, the red and blue lights flash
once, said the charger initialization is complete.
2. The purple light indicates that the AC power is connected correctly and there is no battery access.
3. Red light is on.
4. A long blue light indicates that the battery is fully charged.
5. The red and blue lights flash alternately to indicate that the polarity of the battery is reversed.
6. The flashing red light indicates that the battery is damaged or the interface is shorted for more
than 6 minutes.
7. Output plug: 5.5 × 2.1 tuning fork, center positive.
8. Output line: 2468 24AWG, 1.5 meters long.
1 x Adapter