To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle's details below.
- Clear All
Show all compatible vehicles
Center Line Gage Conical Centerline Measurment For 4/6/8 Inch Vernier Dial Caliper
– Application: Use on 4" 6" 8" Vernier or Dial Caliper for Dimension over 0.375"
– Material: Alloy Steel
– Shape: Conical
– Diameter: 9.5mm / 0.375"
– Length: 55mm/2.17"
– Groove Width: 4m/0.15"
– Adapts to most 4", 6", 8" digital / dial calipers.
• Designed for dial, vernier, and digital calipers to measure centerline distance.
• Sold in pairs, these gages quickly adapt to most calipers.
• Centerline measurements read in exact figures.
• The 60 degree conical probe fits snugly into holes.
• Constructed of high quality alloy steel hardened to 50 RC, black oxide finished.
• Each probe has two small holding nuts and is supplied with a allen wrench.
1 Pair of Center Line Gage(Caliper in Photo Not Included)
1 x Allen Wrench