To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle's details below.
- Clear All
Show all compatible vehicles
The Duet 2 Maestro is an advanced 32 bit electronics for the control of 3D printers and other CNC machines. it is part of the second generation family of Duet 3D electronics controllers that includes the Duet 2 WiFi and Ethernet. As part of the Duet 2 family the Maestro share core similarities with the other Duet 2 boards however there are key differences.
Features highlights include open-source RepRapFirmware, 120MHZ Arduino ARM processor, and Trinamic “Silent” motor drivers with unprecedented 256 microstep resolution. Connectors are not included.
Duet 2 Maestro Features:
– Input Voltage: 12V to 28V
– Voltage Monitoring: Monitors Vin
– Power-Loss Recovery: Supported
– Processor: 120MHZ Arm Cortex M4 (ATSAM4S8C)
– Motor Drivers: 5 X Trinamic TMC2224, providing up to 1.6 A current per motor, and 256 microstepping.
– Endstop Support: 5 X (can be with open source filament monitoring add-ons)
– Heated Bed Support: Up to 18 A Current
– Temp Sensor Support: 4 X capable of thermistor or direct PT1000 support.
– Fan Support: 3 X Voltage controlled fans, 1 X always-on. Selectable 5V/Vinput.
– Servo Support: 1 X
– Additional Motor Support: 2 X TMC stepsticks may be added.
– Ethernet Support: 100mbps Wired Ethernet
– WebInterface: Included
– LCD/TouchScreen Support: Compatible with PaneldDUE, in future firmware update.
– Compatible Firmware: RepRapFirmware, DC42 Forks
1 x Motherboard
1 x 5inch PanelDue Touch Screen