Digital LCD CO Carbon Monoxide Smoke Detector Alarm Poisoning Gas Warning Sensor
To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle's details below.
- Clear All
This part is compatible with 0 vehicle(s).
Show all compatible vehicles
Show all compatible vehicles
This part is compatible with 1 vehicle(s) matching
This part is not compatible with
A perfect item for protecting your family from the dangers of carbon monoxide—Profession Home Safety CO Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Smoke Gas Sensor Warning Alarm Detector LCD Displayer Kitchen
● Lod displayer with a blue back ground light. Advanced level of protection, easy to read with the digital display, even in low light conditions.
● Loud 85 decibel alarme Permanent carbon monoxide sensor
● Powered by one 9V battey
● The alarm will emit four short alarm beeps when Carbon Monoxide is detected and will emit continuous beeps when smoke is detected. The alarm will also emit continuos beeps when both smoke and carbon monoxide are detected at the same time.The red LED will flash while in alarm mode
● One "beep" every 30 seconds is an indication that the battery is low (need replacement) or the unit malfuntioning.
● Test button to verify that the unit is functioning correctly.
● Green and red LED lights that indicate normal operation and alarm status.
The unit will "beep" and green LED will flash once as power up.
● 3 digits LCD displayer is optional, Err on the LCD to indicate the unit is malfunctioning, Lb on the LCD to indicate it low battery and need replacement. 999ppm on the LCD to indicate CO level over 999ppm, if the Co leakage is less than 999ppm but over 30ppm. it would show its actual concentratio.
● Blue back light will be lighted when pressing the test botton or alarm
Displays The Level of Carbon Monoxide The Unit Is Sensing
Green LED: The green LED flashes every 30 seconds to indicate the unit is operating properly.
Red LED: When a dangerous level of carbon monoxide is detected and a potential fire is detected, the red LED will flash and the alarm will sound.
The CARBON MONOXIDE(CO) & SMOKE combination alarm monitors the air for the presence of CO or for a potential fire. The alarm will sound and be accompanied by the flashing red LED light when there is high levels of CO present or there is a potential fire present.
CAUTION: This alarm will only indicate the presence of carbon monoxide gas at the sensor. Carbon monoxide gas may be present at other area.
Sensor: Electrochemical CO sensor
Alarm standard: EN50291
Within 60~90 minutes at 50ppm CO concentration
Within 10~40 minutes at 100ppm CO concentration
Within 3 minutes at 300ppm CO concentration
SMOKE: 1%~5%/FT OBS
Audibility: 85dB ( at 1m distance )
Standby Current: <100uA
Alarm Current: <75mA
Operation Ambient: 5-40℃, 20~90% R.H.
Powered By: 1 x 9V Battery (Not included)
1 x Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Installation Tool (not included battery)
1 x User Manual(4 Languages: English,Italy,French,German)