To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle's details below.
- Clear All
Show all compatible vehicles
– DockerPi PowerBoard is used to power the Raspberry Pi (or similar SBC) with a typical power of up to 20W (5V/4A) and can run up to 25W (5V/5A)
with good heat dissipation.
– DockerPi PowerBoard also provides power to other DockerPi modules to protect the security of the power supply. It also provides a safe shutdown
function, supports IR remote control switch, button control switch (Requires Driver,One-Step Automated Install).
– DockerPi PowerBoard has fan cooling, and we recommend that you install the DockerPi PowerBoard on the bottom of the other DockerPi.
– DockerPi PowerBoard recommends 12V 2A or above power input and 12V power from 4-pin headers to other DockerPi. (If other modules require
– Note: 1. DockerPi PowerBoard does not support hot plug.
2. The RPI mainboard is not included.
– DockerPi Series
– 12V Input
– Typical output:20W(5V/4A)
– Absolute output:25W(5V/5A)
– 3CM Quiet Fan
– Remote Control Safe Power(Require Driver)
– Button Control Safe Power(Require Driver)
– Recommended to be stacked at the bottom
– Can Stack with other Stack board
– Independent of the mainboard hardware (but Safe Power must develop by yourself)
1 x Power Board