To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle's details below.
- Clear All
Show all compatible vehicles
UBEC is a external voltage stabilizing device, it works in switch supply mode and it used for high current or high voltage hobby equipment, it could supply power to the receiver, gyro, HV servo,high torque servo, gimbal, fpv vtx and so on.
Brand Name: DORCRCMAN
Item Name: DM-U106
Output: 6V/6A or 7.4V/6A (Changeable with an jumper)
Input: 8-25.5V (2 to 6 cells Lipo battery pack, 6 to 16 cells NIMH battery pack)
Continuous Output Current: 6A
Burst Output Current: 8A (≤15 Sec)
Size: 39mm*21mm*6mm (L*W*H)
Weight: 14g (including the cable and the ferrite rin)
– Using synchronous rectification switching power supply control chip design, switching power supply mode DC voltage stabilization system, with overcurrent and overheat protection functions, the highest chip efficiency is as high as 90%.
- Large output current, the continuous output current capacity is 6A, and the peak output current capacity is 8A, which fully guarantees the power demand of the equipment.
– The output line is equipped with a filter magnetic ring, which greatly reduces electromagnetic interference and ensures the normal operation of the receiver.
– It has a wide voltage working range and can work normally within 8V-25.5V.
– With LED working status indicator, the indicator will be on when the output is normal; if the LED is not on, please check whether the power input line is well connected.
Although we have tried our best to reduce the electromagnetic interference caused by switch model UBEC, it may still cause some interference to the receiver. So please install the filter (ferrite ring) far away from the UBEC’s main board, and DON’T stack the filter on the main board. Please put the whole UBEC as far as possible away from the receiver.
How to use the UBEC:
If ESC HAS NOT built-in BEC function
No change is needed for the ESC, just connect the input cables of UBEC with the battery, and plug the output cable (connector) of the UBEC into one spare channel of the receiver.
If ESC HAS built-in BEC function
You must disable the built-in BEC function of the ESC, i.e. you need to cut the red wire in the trio of receiver wires. Simply use a pair of wire cutters to remove a short section of the red wire near the receiver connector, and insulate the cut wire with a bit of electrical tape.
Suggestion: You can use a sharp screwdriver to take the pin (with red wire) out from the BEC connector of the ESC, and then insulate it with a bit of electrical tape for further use, so you needn’t cut the red wire by this method.
1x DORCRCMAN DM-U106 6V/7.4V Switchable Regulation Power Supply Switch UBEC