To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle's details below.
- Clear All
Show all compatible vehicles
EBC-A20 is a battery tester with charge and discharge fanction, applicable to test the capacity of lithium and lead-acid( charging 5A, discharge 20A, maximum power 85W), support separate charge and discharge and charge-discharge-charge test. It may be connected to the computer, can repeatedly charge and discharge and has extended functions through online software.
- Model: EBC-A20
- Power supply: DC19-20V, 3.5A or more
- Voltage setting: Discaharge: 0.00-30.00V, the minimum step 0.01V
- Charge: 0.00-18.00V, the minimum step 0.01V
- Current setting: Discharge: 0.10-20.00A Minimum step 0.01A (Automatic limit current when power is overrun)
- Charge: 0.10-5.00A Minimum step 0.01A (maximum current is affected by supply current)
- Mode setting: DSC-CC: discharge current is constant, used to test battery capacity or supply current
- DSC-CP discharge power is c onstant, used to simulate constant power equipment or test power
- CHG-CV: constant current constant voltage charging, applicable to test lithium and lead-acid
- Automatic charging & discharging: support automatic charging – discharge – charging mode, used to test battery capacity
- Voltage test: 0.000-4.500V (low pressure) accuracy to 0.003V, error ±0.5%
- 4.50V-30.00V(high presure) accuracy to 0.01V, error ± 0.5%
- Current test: 0.10-20.00A, accuracy to 0.01A, error ± 0.5%
- Capacity test: 10Ah, the resolution of 0.001Ah
- 10Ah-100Ah, the resolution of 0.01Ah
- above 100Ah, the resolution 0.1Ah
- Connection: four-wire detection, voltage and current channel separate wiring, to ensure measurement accuracy
- LCD display: voltage, current, capacity, time, power, energy test data
- Computer Online: dedicated USB to TTL serial port (Mini USB port, not an ordinary USB cable) computer control,curve plotting, calibration benchmarking, firmware upgrade, cycle charge/discharge etc.