Geekcreit® 433MHz DC12V 10A 1CH Single Channel Wireless Relay RF Remote Control Switch Receiver Board With Case
To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle's details below.
- Clear All
This part is compatible with 0 vehicle(s).
Show all compatible vehicles
Show all compatible vehicles
This part is compatible with 1 vehicle(s) matching
This part is not compatible with
1. Input Voltage: DC10-14V
2. Standby Current: <5MA
3. RF Frequency: 433MHz
4. RF Working mode:Super heterodyne receiver
5. Receiver Sensitivity: >97dBm
6. Remote Control Distance: >100 meter(In open environment)
7. Decoding Way: MCU Software decoding
8. Can store the number of remote control:50
9. Support remote control type: Fixed code, learning code
10. Channel: 1CH
11. Multiple working modes: (Jog/Non-Latched ,inter-lock/Latched ,self-lock /Self-Latched,Delay off)
12. Wiring Method:Fixed wiring terminal
13. Working Voltage: DC12V
14. Output Current: 10A
15. Rated load:10A 250VAC / 10A 125VAC / 10A 30VDC / 10A 28VDC
16. Output:Normally open,Common,Normally closed
How to use:
– Working/output way:
1.Jog/Non-Latched: Press one button is Working /ON. Loosen your finger on the same button is Stop/OFF. One channel switch need one buttons remote control.
2.Self -lock/Self-Latched: Press one button for one time is working/ON. Press the same button again is stop/OFF. One channel switch need one buttons remote control.
3.Inter-lock /Latched: Press one button is working/ON, press another button is stop/OFF. One channel switch need 2 buttons remote control.
4.Delay: Press remote control 's one button,relay is working,release the remote control and begin timekeeping,after 5s/10s/15s will automatically close the relay
1. press the learning code .the indicator flash ,loosen your finger ,press any button of the remote control (press 1 times to learn Momentary;2times-
Toggle;3times-Latched;4times-5s delay;5times-10s delay;6times-15s delay) the indicator flash 2 times and off .it mean you learn it successfully.
2. it can learn 2272 2262 or 1527 chip with the different code wireless 315MHz remote control
– Reset new operating mode:
Press the white learning button on the top of the control panel, LED lights, and then press any button on the remote control set to 'Jog' button, the control panel LED lights flashing, indicating that the setup is complete
Press the white learning button on the top of the control panel, LED lights, and then press any button on the remote control to set to 'self-locking' button, the control panel LED lights flashing,
Press the white learning button on the control panel, the LED lights, and then press any button on the remote control set to 'start' button, the control panel LED lights flashing, press another button to set to 'stop' button LED Blinking means the setting is complete
Press the learning button about 8 seconds , the indicator turn on to off, it means the information that you keep have been removed successfully .
1 x 433MHz Switch Relay Receiver With Case