US$3.29 ~ 8.29
To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle's details below.
- Clear All
Show all compatible vehicles
Color: Silver Grey / Platinum Grey / Titanium Grey
Material: PET film
Use: for Home 1. Mirror Reflective Effect , 2.Daytime Privacy Protection, 3. Static Cling
Size: 1MX500MM (3.3X1.6FT), 3MX500MM (9.8X1.6FT)
– ADVANCED UV BLOCKING PROTECTION – This anti-glare UV window film is designed to block out harmful UV rays which can impact eye and skin health, heat insulation, and energy savings for intense summers and year-round coverage
– STATIC CLING APPLICATION – This advanced window tint film uses static cling to easily attach to your window and doesn’t use adhesives for a faster, bubble-free placement. It can also be removed with no sticky residue!
– DAYTIME PRIVACY PROTECTION – Applying our window tint to your windows keeps prying eyes from looking in during daytime while letting natural lights in, and outside glass shows mirror reflective effect. NOTICE: When the inside light is stronger than outside at night, the film CAN NOT provide privacy, and the mirror reflective effect will disappear. Do remember to draw curtain during night
– MULTIPURPOSE HOME OR OFFICE USE– HIDBEA window film privacy cling can be used in living rooms, waiting areas, bedrooms, attics, enclosed porches, and anywhere windows where you want to block UV light or intense heat
Kindly Note: Spray a lot of water is the key point
1. Clean the window surface completely. Cut the pieces of film so they measure about 1/2" larger than the window panes being covered.
2. Generously spray enough water mix with a little bit dish washing liquid onto the window surface.
3. Peel off the clear backing of the film. Remember to spray a lot of water on the back side of the film when peeling off.
4. Apply from top to bottom, for large size window, two people is recommended.
5. Use squeegee cover with the clear backing or soft cloth/tissue (to avoid scratches) to push the bubbles out. We have complete installation kit for sale.
6. Trim the extra film. Please make sure to leave about 2mm (0.08 inches) gap between the film and the window surface.
Please cover the clear backing before squeegee and before wiping off the excess water to avoid scratches. Squeegee from top to bottom, from center to the edges.
If you get crease during installation, carefully peeling the film off and spritz the window and film again then start over. In case of small bubbles, you can take a pin and work the air out.
1x Window Film