To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle's details below.
- Clear All
Show all compatible vehicles
Introducing our first ultra-light LongRange 4inch BNF for every terrain. Newest iFlight SucceX hardware on board coupled with our XING 1404 motors in different kv classes. Slow crusing or speedy action, theres something for every taste. Get flight times above 15min using at least 4S 850mAh packs. Go crazy and strap a Li-On 4S pack on and go even further, depending on capacity and weight!
GPS Rescue ready for easy recovery in cas of signal loss, or even if you've been surfing those mountains and suddenly can't find the way back home.. Betaflight OSD pre-setup GPS elements will show you the way!
CaddX Vista with two optional cameras available. Original DJI Vista cam or the lighter and smaller CaddX Nebula.
Outstanding digital FPV experience in 720p directly on your goggles. Custom iFlight 150mm LR antenna for best signal coverage even at long distance.
– Sub 250g long-range quad
– XING 1404 3000KV Ultralight motors
– GPS pre-installed for more safety at distance
– SucceX-E mini F4 +35A 4in1 ESC Flystack
– Naked for GoPro ready
– 360° TPU protection, Nebula cam protection and antenna mounts
– Caddx Nebula Digital HD System
FRAME // ：Chimera4
– Wheelbase: 178mm
– Main body dimension: 136.8*114.8mm
– Bottom to top distance: 28mm
– Arm thickness: 4mm
– Bottom plate thickness: 4mm
– Top plate thickness: 2mm
– TPU Camera plate thickness: 2mm
– FC: 25.5*25.5mm/20*20mm/16*16mm
– FPV Cam: 19mm Micro / 20mm
ELECTRONICS // SucceX-E mini F4 Stack (35A 4-in-1 ESC)：
SucceX-E mini F4
– MCU: 168MHz STM32F405
– Gyro: MPU6000
– Blackbox: 8MB
– Betaflight OSD: YES
– BEC: 5V 2.5A
– Uarts: 5
– ESC Telemetry: yes
– INA Pad: nuart2
– Input voltage: 2-6S
– Firmware: BETAFLIGHTF4
– Size: 25*25mm /20*20mm φ3 mounting
– Mounting hole: 20*20mm，φ3mm
– Size: 25*25mm
– Weight: 4g
NOTE: F.PORT protocol RX input support, telemetry not supported.
ESC // SucceX-E mini 35A
– MCU: BB21 F16G
– Capacitance: 470uF/50V
– Current Sensor: Yes
– Input: 2-6S LIPO
– Constant: 35A / Burst: 40A
– BEC: No
– Supports up to Dshot600, Proshot, Oneshot, Multishot
– Target: G-H-30
– BLHeliSuite download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/1tn449x6815upat/BLHeliSuite16714901.zip/file
- Weight: 6.9g
– Mounting pattern: 20*20, φ3mm with Grommets φ2mm
- Dimensions: 31*30mm (including the power pads)
BNF // Parts list (Build)
Prebuilt and indoor tested FPV Racing Drone
– 1 x Chimera4 Frame
– 1 x Caddx Nebula Digital HD System
– 2 x Albatross LHCP ipex 160mm antenna
– 1setx Nazgul 4030 props (Set of 2 – Color may vary)
– 1setx Gemfan 4024 Props (Set of 2 – Color may vary)
– 2 x 15*150mm Microfiber PU Leather Battery Strap (Color May Vary)
Additional Suggested Parts (not included)
– TPU Naked GoPro Mount
- DJI HD FPV Goggles
- Radio Controller
– DJI Remote Controller (Mode 1/ Mode 2)
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP:
– Don't worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
– Angle-Mode (self balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
Please check our linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acr0-Mode"
– GPS Rescue is OFF by default to prevent from unwanted or unexpected drone behaviour.
Please check our linked article on "GPS Rescue Mode // Setup"