To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle's details below.
- Clear All
Show all compatible vehicles
|Input||DC 5V/2A 9V/2A 18W (MAX)|
|Output Voltage||4.35V±1% / 4.2V±1% / 3.7V±1% / 1.48V±1%|
QC Mode: 1,500mA*1 (MAX), 1,500mA*2 (MAX), 750mA*4 (MAX)
Standard Mode: 1,500mA*1 (MAX), 1,000mA*2 (MAX), 500mA*4 (MAX)
|Compatible Battery Types||
IMR/Li-ion/LiFePO4: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340(RCR123), 16650,
17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 17700, 18350, 18490,
18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22500, 22650,
25500, 26500, 26650, 26700
Ni-MH/Ni-Cd: AA, AAA, AAAA, C, D
|Dimensions||159 x 107 x 41mm / 6.26 x 4.21 x 1.61inch(Length x Width x Thickness)|
|Weight||232.8g / 8.21oz (Charging cable not included)|
1. Intelligent USB four-slot charger.
2. QC 2.0 input avalliable.
3. Capable if charging 4 batteries simultaneously and controlling each slot independently.
4. Up to 1500mAh charging speed in a single slot.
5. Compatible with Li-ion and NI-MH / NI-Cd batteries with automactic detection.
6. Automatic detection of battery power level and automatic selection of the appropriate voltage and charging mode(LiFePO4 and 3.8V Li-ion batteries excluded).
7. Automatic selection between 3 charging modes.
8. Energy-efficient LCD display for real-time charging information.
9. Capable of manually selecting the charging cut-off voltage and the charging current.
10. Automatic detection of large/small capacity batteries and automatic selection of appropriate charging current.
11. Reverse polarity protection and short circuit protection.
12. Over-discharged battery activation
13. Overtime charging protection