Oral Care Water Flosser Cordless Water Flosser Portable Oral Irrigator for Braces Bridges Care Mouth Cleaner
To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle's details below.
- Clear All
This part is compatible with 0 vehicle(s).
Show all compatible vehicles
Show all compatible vehicles
This part is compatible with 1 vehicle(s) matching
This part is not compatible with
Material: Food Grade ABS
Battery: 1 x Built-in 18650 Li-ion Battery(2000mAH)
Charging Time: 6-8h
Water Tank Capacity: 220ml
Size: (L)X(W)X(H) 8.5×6.3×21.5cm /3.35"x2.48"x8.46"(appr.)
● Small size, portable, can use in office, home, or bring outside, convenient to use
● Can help you to remove plaque which is easily causes debris
● Can clean the dental gap that not easy to clean in daily brushing teeth and help you clean the surface that was hard to reach and posterior teeth
● Great for keeping clean of your oral hygiene and remove plaque on teeth
● The pulse and water pressure technology used in the oral irrigator can be used for daily oral health and hygiene care.
1. Charging: Please turn off the switch of the oral irrigator, connect the charging device to the host, red light indicates charging is in progress; blue light is on: the charging is completed. Before using for the first time, please charge it for more than 14 hours, and then fill it for 6-8 hours.
2. Filling the water: Open the top cover of the water tank, please fill the water tank with water. After the water tank is filled with water, please make sure that the oral irrigator is not connected to the charging equipment.
3. Loading and unloading nozzle: Insert the nozzle into the middle of the decorative ring (top of the oral irrigator).
After use, please pull out the nozzle directly.
A. Put the nozzle into your mouth and press the key to enjoy your own punching pleasure.
B. This product configuration: strong-flexible-pulse (third-level cycle). Press the MODE (adjustment button) repeatedly to control the water flow. According to your oral condition, you can choose the appropriate pressure to wash according to your oral condition.
Rotating nozzle: control the direction of water
C. When using, keep the device perpendicular to the cleaning area for best results.
D. Suspend, stop control
You can temporarily block or stop the water flow by pressing the 0FF/ON button at any time.
F.Lean to the sink, let the jet flow at a 90-degree angle to the gum line, and close the lips slightly to prevent water from splashing, but let the water in the mouth flow freely. For best results, please remove the molars (rear teeth) start by cleaning in the direction of the front teeth so that the spray head slides along the gum line and cleans the teeth.
Please read all instructions carefully before using this product:
1. Do not touch or plug the product with wet hands.
2. Do not immerse the product in water or other liquids.
3. If the product is immersed in water or other liquids, do not touch it, immediately cut off the power supply.
4. Always check the power cord for damage before using the product for the first time or during use of the product.
5. Do not remove the elastic brush head on the transparent shaft of the bag. If the brush head is loose for any reason, discard the elastic brush head and the transparent shaft and replace it with a new one.
6. Only water or other recommended solutions can be injected into the tank.
7. Do not wear any teeth ornaments when using. If you wear a tooth ornaments, please remove it before use.
8. Do not use if your tongue is traumatized.
9. If your doctor or cardiologist recommends that you take antibiotics before oral therapy, consult your doctor before using this instrument or other oral and nasal hygiene aids.
10. Only use accessories for this flusher.
11. Do not inject water into the sensitive parts of the tongue, nose, ears, eyes, etc. The pressure generated by this product may cause serious damage to these parts.
12. Use this product only in accordance with the instructions or the recommendations of a professional dentist.
Maintenance and Cleaning:
After use: After washing, press the key to turn off the power, pour the residue of the water tank, then inject about the right amount of water into the water tank, and turn it on until the water is all sprayed. This will prevent the water from damaging the inside of the machine. If it is not used for a long time, in order to prevent the growth of germs, be sure to clean the residual liquid in the tank and wipe the machine body with a soft cloth.
1 x Oral Irrigator
4 x Nozzle
1 x USB Cable
1 x Storage Bag
(excluding other decorations)