To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle's details below.
- Clear All
Show all compatible vehicles
Set the ESC
ESC uses the jumper cap to set battery type.
1.Initial Start Force:5%,13%,21%,32%(default value 5%)
2.Low Voltage Cut-Off: The function is mainly to prevent the lithium battery pack from over discharging. When using lithium battery pack, please set the suitable v alue for low-voltage protection as your like. WARNING: Never use the default value “Non-protection” for lithium battery! 3.1V,3.3V,2.9V
(default value 3.1V)
3.Drag Brake Force: 100%,90%,80%,70%(default value 100%)
4.Maximum Reverse Force: 95%,75%,50%(default value 95%
5.3 Start Modes (Also called “Punch”) from “soft” to “very aggressive” (default value Medium)
programme card Method:
1. Connect BEC wires with the program car then turn on the ESC.
2. The Green LED flashes for 2 times then LED off, that is, the connecting program car with ESC is successful, and the Red LED on presents the current value of that item. Otherwise, the connecting is failed.
3. Please press the Key “↓” to select different programs
4. Please press the Key “→” to select different value of the current program
5. Please press the Key “Program” to confirm above selections, the Green LED on immediately and has gone out within 5 seconds, that is, this process is successful.
6. Please press the Key “Reset” to reset the factory setting.
This set can use this program card(click).