Weltool W3Pro “Featherless Arrow” 1.2KM Long Distance Throwing 505LM LEP Spotlight IP67 Waterproof Tactical Search Flashlight
To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle's details below.
- Clear All
This part is compatible with 0 vehicle(s).
Show all compatible vehicles
Show all compatible vehicles
This part is compatible with 1 vehicle(s) matching
This part is not compatible with
|Material||Aluminum alloy, black hard anodized surface|
|Reflective system||Acrylic lens|
|Light source||Special LEP module, wavelength 400-700nm, lifespan about 10,000 hours|
|Lumens||Hight Mode – 505 / Low Mode – 102|
|Intensity||Hight Mode – 363375cd / Low Mode – 72000cd|
|Distance||Hight Mode – 1205m / Low Mode – 536m|
|Runtime||Hight Mode – 1h58min / Low Mode – 4h55min|
|Battery||Use one 21700 li-ion rechargeable battery|
|Switch||Tail tactical switch, 50,000 press life|
|Weight||170.5±0.5g (without battery)|
|Size (±0.5mm)||(head diameter) 33mm, (body diameter) 26.5mm, (length) 158mm|
– Weltool W3Pro "Featherless Arrow" is an upgraded version of W3 with a luminous flux of up to 505 lumens! The light intensity reaches 363375 Candela, the throwing distance is about 1205 meters! You can use one 21700 rechargeable lithium-ion battery, using high-quality constant current IC, and temperature control to ensure that the flashlight will not be too hot.W3Pro's LEP light source has high energy density, and then passes through a special lens reflection system to form a dazzling light column! High and low modes are simple and practical.
– The Weltool W3Pro tactical flashlight has almost no flooding and concentrated light. It is a spotlight, suitable for long-distance throwing, designed for special purposes.
– High efficiency constant current drive circuit, no noise and no PWM
– Temperature control protection: when the flashlight temperature is too high, the flashlight will automatically reduce the brightness to prevent overheating
– Reverse polarity protection
– Low voltage prompt function
– Battery over discharge protection
– Coated tempered glass lens
– Passed 1 meter drop test
– Double O-ring waterproof, protection grade up to IP67
– Each flashlight has a unique serial number
– First unscrew the flashlight tail cap counterclockwise, the battery positive electrode is inserted toward the head, and tighten the tail cap clockwise.
– The flashlight has the positive and negative pole reverse connection protection function, even if you install the battery in the wrong direction, the flashlight will not be damaged, but it will not work, please check the battery at this time
– Half press the tail switch button once, the flashlight starts working (high mode), and the flashlight stops working when the switch is released
– After half-pressing the flashlight to start working, immediately release it and then half-press the tail switch again, the brightness mode is switched to low brightness, and the operation is repeated in this way, and the mode cycles. Press the switch hard in any mode, there will be a "click" sound, lock the current brightness is always bright; press again, the switch will have a "click" sound, the flashlight is turned off.
– When the battery power is low, the flashlight light flashes, even if you focus on your work, you will also see the light prompt. Please replace the battery in time
1 x Flahslight
1 x UB21-50 li-ion battery
1 x Type-C charging data cable
1 x Waterproof ring
1 x Safety cover
1 x Stainless steel pocket clip
– The light will increase in surface heat during use, recommended use is outdoors in a well ventilated area with ambient temperature under 25 degrees Celsius and the wind speed exceeds 5m/s. When the light is uncomfortable to hold due to increased heat, please turn the light off until it cools down. If used indoors, it is recommended to be used for no more than 10 minutes each time and allow the light to cool down between uses.
– Please swap out the O-rings regularly to maintain the water resistance level
– Lubricate the threads with professional grade lubricant regularly
– Maintain and keep clean any contact surfaces of the flashlight with alcohol swab. This may prevent irregular flashes during use.
– Remove batteries during storage. Keep lithium-ion batteries charged approximately every 4 months
– This flashlight may not be used as a diving light
– Do not aim this light directly at eyes or exposed skin to prevent injuries
Keep this flashlight out of the reach of children.