To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle's details below.
- Clear All
Show all compatible vehicles
|Light source||White/Red/UV light|
|Emitter type||LH351D(White light), XPE (Red light),LGUV(UV light)|
1200lm(White light)/200lm(Red light)
|Maximum beam distance||
120m/131 yards(White light)
78m/85 yards(Red light)
High/Medium/Low/Eco(White light); High/Medium/Low(Red light);
|Water resistance||IPX-8 ,underwater 6 yards|
|Working voltage||2.8-6.6 Volts|
|Compatible power source||
or CR123A battery (Emergency) (Not included!)
How to use WK30 flashlight?
1. In the state of power off
2. Single Click: enter white light memory level, click to cycle through Eco-Low-Med-High lighting modes, press about 1-2seconds to turn off.
3. Double click: turning into red light mode, click to cycle Low-Med-High lighting modes,press about 1-2 seconds to turn off.
4. Triple click: turning into UV light mode, click to cycle Low-Med modes,long press to turn off; double click to enter white light memory mode.
5. Quadra click: lock out all function, click four times able release lock mode.
6. Long press:enter white light Eco mode, click to cycle Eco-Low-Med-High lighting modes.
Double click continuously to enter strobe modes, single click to cycle strobe-SOS-beacon,then double click back to normal modes when on strobe mode.(Only on White/Red memory level)
1 x Flashlight
1 x Lanyard
1 x User manual
1 x USB charge cable
2 x Rubber o-rings
Please take out the battery and remove the sticker, charge battery fully before using.
It could downshift automatically if battery power is not enough or temperature reaches 50℃(122℉) to prevent overheating.