1. The size of the liquid crystal protective film is consistent with the size of the screen.
2. Try to find a environment with less dust when installing. This product consists of three layers of film with “(1) a layer of hand-teared label is a peelable protective layer, and a layer without labeling is a protective film; Shadow film (2).
3. The side of the liquid crystal protective film that is in contact with the peelable protective layer is attached to the surface of the screen during installation.
4. Be sure to wipe the surface of the LCD screen clean before installation. Do not have any obvious dirt. Do not leave any particulate matter. When there is dust, it will generate bubbles.
5. Since our liquid crystal protective film adopts negative ion electrostatic adsorption technology, it will adsorb small dust in the air after tearing off the peelable protective layer. Therefore, we recommend that the installation be successful once in a short time after tearing off the peelable protective layer.
6. Stick the liquid crystal protective film film operation speed not too fast, do not tear too fast when tearing down the re-sticking, in case the liquid crystal protective film is deformed.