- Brand: Yeston
- Graphics Capacity: 4G,GDDR4
- Graphics Capacity interface: 64bit
- Interface Type: HDMI,DVI
|Product name||Yeston GeForce GT 1030 Graphics Card|
|Core code and process||GP108/14nm|
|Video memory frequency||2100MHz|
|Memory capacity and specifications||4G/64bit/DDR4|
|3D features||DirectX 12 /GPU Boost 3.0/ OpenGL 4.6|
|Bus interface||PCI-Express 3.0 x 4|
|Output interface||DVI-D + HDMI|
|Power supply design||1-phase circuit|
|External power supply||none|
1. MFAA can bring 30% performance improvement, and this technology can maintain smooth and high-quality edge lines by performing alternate sampling operations on each frame and each pixel.
2. As part of for NVIDIA GameWorks™ developer resource library, VXGI can accelerate dynamic lighting effects for a truly immersive theater experience.
3. The for GeForce Experience application will automatically notify you of a new version of the for NVIDIA driver, which is the easiest way for you to optimize your game and keep the latest driver. With just one click, you can directly update the driver without leaving the desktop. You can also use for NVIDIA ShadowPlay™ to capture images and share them with friends.
4. for NVIDIA GPU Boost™ 3.0 is an innovative technology that allows players to maximize the performance of their PC while achieving precise control. It can intelligently monitor the work of advanced control functions, such as GPU temperature targets, overclocking and pressurization, to ensure that the GPU always maintains the best performance.
1* Yeston GeForce GT 1030 Graphics Card
1. For Video Graphics Cards above 1030（Including 1030）, if you want to convert HDMI-compatible to VGA display, you need to use an HDMI-compatible converter with a digital signal conversion chip.
2. The product does not support the modification of bios and privately disassembled graphics cards. If the product problems are caused, the warranty is not supported.