- Brand: Yeston
- Graphics Capacity: 4G
- Graphics Capacity interface: 128bit
- Interface Type: HDMI,VGA,DVI
|Product name||RX560 4G D5 LP graphics card|
|Core code and process||RX560/14nm|
|Core frequency/Video memory frequency||1200/6000MHz|
|Memory capacity and specifications||4G/128bit/GDDR5|
|3D features||DirectX 12/ Mantle / OpenGL 4.5|
|OS features||Windows 7(64)/ Windows 10(64)/Ubuntu16.04(64)|
|Other features||for AMD LiquidVR technology, for AMD FreeSync technology 2 Radeon VR Ready|
|Bus interface||PCI-Express 3.0 x 8|
|Output interface||VGA + HDMI-compatible + DVI-D|
|Power supply design||3+1 phase circuit|
|External power supply||none|
1. It adopts metal all-aluminum heat dissipation shell, auxiliary heat conduction, exquisite and beautiful, 5cm ball silent fan, long life and durable.
2. Single slot with small baffle, compatible with HTPC platform, compatible with ITX chassis. High-quality electrical components, high-profile PCB materials, safe and stable.
3. No need for external power supply, plug and play.
4. All solid capacitors. The full-load power consumption of the whole card is only 50W, compatible with small wattage power supplies, low power consumption and high performance.
5. VGA/HDMI-compatible/DV full interface solution, native 4K H264, H265/HEVC encoding/decoding engine, support for Bluray HD, 4K@60Hz smooth output, smooth audio and video experience.
1. Turn off your computer and monitor and disconnect the power cord. Depending on your computer system, you may need to disconnect the cable going to the back of your system. Mark the cables so you can make sure you reconnect them properly. Open your computer by removing the cover/side panel.
2. If you have other graphics cards installed on the motherboard, unplug and remove it and insert the new display card into the PCI Express X16 slot on the motherboard.
3. If the graphics card comes with an additional power input interface, please find the corresponding plug on the host power supply, and insert the graphic card, please use these adapter plug and connect the video card in order to provide enough power to the graphics card Tighten the fixing screws on the card baffle to confirm that the video card is properly secured.
4. Cover the computer case, re-connect all peripheral devices, and then insert the monitor connector on the corresponding interface on the graphics card.
5. If you need to use the TV-OUT, HDMI, DisplayPort and other interfaces of the TV or display device, please check whether the graphics card has the corresponding interface. If so, connect the display device and the video card directly with the corresponding cable.
1* Yeston RX560-4G D5 LP Graphics Card
Insert the video card can not boot:
1. Please clean the motherboard PCI-E slot, may be useless for a long time lead to dust, resulting in graphics card goldfinger did not completely contact with the motherboard.
2. Please ensure that the graphics card is fully inserted into the PCIE card slot, and buckle a good buckle.
3. Please check whether the other accessories loose during installation of the graphics card.
4. Please check whether the video cable is completely plug into the graphics interface.
5. If the graphics card needs to power, please check the power supply is enough graphics card operation, if the power is not enough to replace the larger wattage power.
You can not install the driver after inserting the video card:
1. Please correspond to the graphics card driver download is correct.
2. If the previous use of different brands of graphics cards, the drive will be uninstalled and the motherboard button battery disassemble, put 5 minutes after the re-installed, clear the motherboard memory.
If you have any issue please feel free to contact us.
3. If the latest version of the driver is not compatible with the motherboard, please download the low version of the driver.
When graphics card installed, you should start to install drivers after the first boot of system.
YESTON graphics cards are divided into NVIDIA and AMD series based on the chipset, please download the appropriate drivers according to the model of your graphics card. You can follow the steps below to complete the drivers installation:
STEP 1: After the system starts, access the YESTON official website and click to enter the Product Center.
STEP 2: Please search the product box or the nameplate on the back of graphics card for the model of your graphics card. If the model starts with GTX/GT, click NVIDIA Series. If the model starts with RX/R, click AMD Series.
STEP 3: Step into the product page in accordance with the specific model of your graphics crad. Then click Driver download, and download the corresponding driver according to the edition of your operating system.
When the graphics card driver is downloaded, double-click on the application to start the installation, please follow the install wizard. When it is completed, you need to restart the computer.