2.4G NRF24L01 Wireless Module Patch 120M 1.9V-3.6V 3.3V 4dBm GFSK SPI
To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle's details below.
- Clear All
This part is compatible with 0 vehicle(s).
Show all compatible vehicles
Show all compatible vehicles
This part is compatible with 1 vehicle(s) matching
This part is not compatible with
More document click to download: 2.4G NRF24L01
This module uses the domestic RF bonding chip BK2425, which integrates all the high-speed signal processing parts related to the RF protocol. Since the link layer is fully integrated on the module, it is very easy to develop. Automatic detection and automatic retransmission of lost data packets, retransmission time and number of retransmissions can be controlled by software, automatically storing data packets that have not received the response signal; after receiving valid data, the module automatically sends a response signal without additional programming; Carrier detection – fixed frequency detection, built-in hardware CRC error detection and point-to-multipoint communication address control packet transmission error counter and carrier detection function can be used for frequency hopping setting, six channel receiving channel addresses can be set at the same time, and the receiving channel can be selectively opened. . The SPI interface of the BK2425 can be connected by the hardware SPI port of the MCU or simulated by the I/O port of the MCU. The internal FIFO can interface with various high and low speed microprocessors, which is convenient for using low-cost MCU.
• Onboard 2.4G PCB antenna, ISM band, SMD-8 stamp port package, compact size, easy to use for embedded applications.
• Supports six channels of data reception (one pair of six)
• Support GFSK modulation
• Supports 2Mbps/1Mbps/250Kbps data rate, and can set different transmit power
• Multi-frequency point: meet the needs of multi-point communication and frequency hopping communication, 2400MHz~2527MHz, 1MHz frequency hopping stepping
• Internally integrated high PSRR LDO
• Wide supply voltage range: 1.9~3.6V, typical 3.3V
• Average emission current as low as 18mA (4dBm)
• Receive sensitivity: -96dBm@250kbps
• Transmit power: 4dBm
• Four-wire SPI interface with speed up to 8MHz
• Internal packet processing engine
• Transceiver data hardware interrupt output
• Operating temperature: -20 ° C ~ 85 ° C
• Transmission distance: less than 120 meters (250kbp open environment without shielding without electromagnetic interference) The reliable distance is recommended to be used within 30%-50%.
1. The VCC pin voltage range is between 2.0V and 3.6V. It cannot be outside this range. If it exceeds 3.6V, the module will be burned. The recommended voltage is around 3.3V. In addition to the power supply VCC and ground, the other pins can be directly connected to the normal 5V MCU IO port without level shifting.
2. When connecting with P0 port of 51 series MCU, it is necessary to add 10K pull-up resistor, and it is not required to connect with other ports. For other series of single-chip microcomputers, if it is 5V, please refer to the output current of the IO port of this series of microcontrollers. If it exceeds 10mA, it needs to be divided by series resistors, otherwise it will easily burn the module! If it is 3.3V, it can directly connect with the IO port of nRF24l01 module. Wire connection, such as AVR series MCU. The module's SPI rate can be up to 8M, and it is generally recommended to use an SPI rate of 1M or hundreds of K.
1 x 2.4G NRF24L01 Wireless Module