US$5.49 ~ 8.49
To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle's details below.
- Clear All
Show all compatible vehicles
The nickel crucible with cover is designed to contain chemical compounds when heated to extremely high temperatures in laboratory.
1. The lids are typically loose-fitting to allow gases to escape. What’s more, it is flast, pressed from one piece, and have an extension on one side for handling.
2. Nickel is highly resistant to various reducing chemicals and is unexcelled in resistance to caustic alkalis. Therefore, nickel crucibles are highly resistant t o alkali compounds, which can be widely applied in melting ferroalloys, slag, clay and refractories.
3. High temperature and corrosion resistance.
4. Convenient and easy to apply to contain contain chemical compounds when heated to extremely high temperatures in laboratory.
1. It is supposed to be within 700℃ when using nickel crucible for fusion since nickel tends to be oxidized under the high temperature.
2. It is not suitable for burning the precipitation.
3. It is fit for alkaline solvents such as NaOH, Na2O2, Na2CO3, NaHCO3 and so on, but not for acid solvents and alkaline sulfide solvents such as KHSO4, NaHSO4, K2S2O7, Na2S2O7.
4. You should pay more attention since there exists trace chromium in nickel crucible.
1 x Nickel Crucible