5A Step Up Boost Converter Constant Voltage Current Adjustable LCD Display DC-DC Battery Charger Module 80W DC 9-45V to 11-50V
To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle's details below.
- Clear All
This part is compatible with 0 vehicle(s).
Show all compatible vehicles
Show all compatible vehicles
This part is compatible with 1 vehicle(s) matching
This part is not compatible with
Note: Need to assemble yourself !
1. The button can completely shut down the output! Due to the special boost architecture, the output voltage is the input voltage after the traditional boost module is turned off. This product overcomes this problem.
2. Self-protection ability, the traditional boost module is easy to burn under the conditions of load start, setting output voltage lower than input voltage, output voltage regulation is too high, etc. This module overcomes these problems and adds more protection functions. . The input end anti-reverse protection, reverse connection will not burn; there is anti-backflow function, you can directly charge the battery; another over-power over-current and over-voltage protection.
3. Wide voltage range, up to 50V.
Input voltage: 9-45V (When the input current is large, pay attention to the partial voltage on the input power line)
Output voltage: 11-50V, the factory default output is about 15V (the input voltage is higher than the output voltage, the ERR interface will be displayed, and the output voltage needs to be increased)
Output current: maximum 5A (less than 90W), output higher than 5A or 90W, automatic protection.
Output power: natural heat dissipation 90W (within 5A)
Voltage display: resolution 0.05V, range 0-50V, actual error ± 0.3V (for customers with strict precision requirements)
Current display: resolution 0.005A, range 0-5A, actual error ± 0.1A (for customers with strict precision requirements)
Working current: about 30mA
Input reverse connection protection: Yes
Output end anti-backflow: Yes
Short circuit protection: Yes
Size: length * width * height 82 * 52 * 41mm
1. Module has IN/OUT, ON/OFF two buttons: IN/OUT button switches input voltage and output voltage display, long press can switch output current output power display; ON/OFF button control output ON or OFF, each time The default output state is OFF.
2.CC potentiometer is used to set the charging current, clockwise rotation, can increase the charging current, the current value setting needs to be set after the battery is connected, can not directly short the output setting; access the battery CHARGE indicator (red) Lights up, the FULL indicator (green) lights up when full; the right CV potentiometer is used to set the output voltage and rotate clockwise to increase the output voltage. The OUT indicator is an output status indicator that lights up when there is voltage at the output, otherwise it is off
How to use:
1. Use as a normal boost module with overcurrent protection
(1) Adjust the CV constant voltage device so that the output voltage reaches the voltage you want.
(2) Adjust the CC current adjustment potentiometer for more than 20 turns. Adjust the CC potentiometer clockwise to make the output current reach the overcurrent protection value you want to set. If the ERR interface is displayed after the load is connected, then adjust the CC potentiometer clockwise. Increase the limit current.
2. Use as a battery charger
A module without a constant current function cannot be used to charge a battery. Because the voltage difference between the battery and the charger that consumes electricity is large, the charging current is too large, causing damage to the battery. Therefore, the battery should be charged with constant current at the beginning, and automatically switched back to constant voltage charging when charging to a certain extent.
(1) Determine the floating charge voltage and charging current of the rechargeable battery you need, and adjust the output voltage to the charging voltage;
(2) First rotate the CC potentiometer counterclockwise for more than 20 turns, connect the battery, rotate the CC potentiometer clockwise, and gradually increase the charging current to the charging current you need.
3. Use as a high power LED constant current drive module
(1) Determine the operating current and maximum operating voltage at which you need to drive the LEDs;
(2) Adjust the CV potentiometer so that the output voltage reaches the maximum working voltage of the LED;
(3) Firstly rotate the CC potentiometer counterclockwise for more than 20 turns, insert the LED load, adjust the CC potentiometer clockwise to make the output current reach the predetermined LED working current;
1 x 5A Step Up Boost Converter Constant Voltage Current Adjustable Module