To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle's details below.
- Clear All
Show all compatible vehicles
|Measuring Voltage Range||AC 200-450V|
|Mearuring Current||AC 0-99.9A|
|Measuring Speed||2 times/second|
|Din Rail Size||35mm din rail|
– 35mm din rail design
– LED dual display(voltage red display,ampere blue display)
– No AC transformer needed when measuring current range is 0.2-99.9A
– Can real-time monitor home appliances
– Fit for electric power systems, home,power distribution box, electrical machinery and equipment
1. Connect the measured voltage to the terminal of 1 and 2.
2.External current transformer installation as graph1:Let the wire across the hole on the current transformer,and then connect the two wires of the secondary transformer to the terminal of 3 and 4 on the meter.
3.Internal current transformer installation as graph 2:Let the wire across the hole on the current transformer(the direction do not impact the measure result).
1.If the measuring current is lower than 99.9A,you can get the AC current only making the wire across the hole which in the right side of the meter.
2.If the measuring current is higher than 99.9A,you should connect meter with a current transformer.
1 x Din Rail AC LED Dual Display Voltmeter Ammeter