To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle's details below.
- Clear All
Show all compatible vehicles
Improve the efficiency of ball placement.
Can be used for all kinds of chip tinning with universal plant tin.
These stencils can be heated directly, were made by good quality steel.
1. Place the BGA chip on the already carved chip base.
2. Cover the scraped steel mesh, use a scraper to evenly scrape the solder paste on the scraping wire, and remove the cover.
3. Cover the upper and lower ball steel mesh, pour the appropriate tin ball, and swing the ball fixture in the front and left. Wait until there is a tin ball on each steel mesh hole. You can't have more or less, then remove the cover.
4. Place the ball-planted chip on a high-temperature cloth or other high-temperature material to heat the molten tin; if it is processed in batches, it can be directly reflowed.
5. The chip is an electrostatic sensitive component, and pay attention to anti-static protection during the tinning process.
Reballing Station Color: Silver
Melting Point: 100℃ / 212℉
Leaded Solder Balls: 0.6mm
Available Chip Size: 8 – 50 mm
1 x Reballing Station
1 x 0.6mm Leaded Solder Balls (1 bottle)
1 x 10ml Flux Paste
1 x 10mm Tape
1 x Brush
1 x Wrench
1 x Desoldering Wick
1 x Solder Ball Scraper
10 x Universal Stencils