To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle's details below.
- Clear All
Show all compatible vehicles
|Product Name||HSS-Co M35 Cobalt Triangle Shank Step Drill Bit|
|Material||M35/ High speed steel containing cobalt|
|Trough||Spiral trough, straight trough|
|4-12 mm(5 Steps)||4,6,8,10,12 mm|
|4-12 mm(9 Steps)||4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 mm|
|4-20 mm(9 Steps)||4,6,8,10,12,14,16,18,20 mm|
|4-32 mm(15 Steps)||4,6,8,10,12,14,16,18,20,22,24,26,28,30,32 mm|
|Quantity||1 Pc x Step Drill Bit|
1. 118° X Bit Design, you can drill from any angle, no slipping.
2. Triangle shank make more stable clamping.
3. Plated cobalt coating, a substantial increase in the wear resistance and oxidation resistance.
4. M35 cobalt step drill (HSS Co) is a high hardness step drill bit that is mainly applied for drilling high hardness steel, such as iron, aluminum and steel less than 5 mm thickness, and stainless steel less than 1 mm thickness.
5. Scope of application: the products can be used in automobile processing, aerospace, sheet metal processing, electrical installation and maintenance industries. Meanwhile, the products are easy to carry and can meet the needs of high-altitude operation with electric hand drill and other tools.
1. Continuous cooling is required during operation to protect the bit from burning due to high temperature caused by cutting friction.
2. If only 1-2 holes are processed, cooling is not required (it can be determined according to the thickness of the plate and the size of the processing hole diameter)
3. Bit maintenance: When the bit is used for a long time, the head can be polished. After each use, apply antirust oil to prevent rusting.
|1 Pc x||Step Drill|