To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle's details below.
- Clear All
Show all compatible vehicles
Four Wheel Aligner Positioning Adjustable Magnetic Level Gauge Camber Strut Alignment Tool for Truck RV Tire Repair
|Product Name||Wheel Aligner Positioning Tool|
|Quantity||1 Pc × Wheel Aligner Positioning Tool|
– Measure the camber and caster angle on the wheel hub or brake disc.
– Suitable for accurate checking of the castor and camber angle.
– Has a simple leveling adjustment from -5 degrees to 5 degrees.
– Magnetic gauge attaches to the hub or disc brake.
– Allows adjustment to maintain correct wheel alignment and even tyre wear.
– Allows you to return the strut to the original camber position after dismantling and re-assembling the suspension or to check the amount of camber change before re-installing.
– Easy to read and convenient to operate.
1. Remove the four-wheel positioning sensor (clamp) and remove the tire.
2. Carefully suck the magnetic level on the side of the brake wheel.
3. Adjust the level to zero.
4. Install the required positioning special parts.
5. Use special tools to adjust the positioning of the parts to the desired measurement angle with the help of the magnetic level indicator.
6. If you find a slight deviation with the locator, you only need to fine-tune it at the bottom of the car.
|1 x||Wheel Aligner Positioning Tool|