To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle's details below.
- Clear All
Show all compatible vehicles
● Low power Consumption
● Low battery warning function
● Compact, lightweight & easy to operate.
● Electrochemical sensor, sensor life of 2-3 years.
● Loud alarm sound,the alarm volume up to 85dB.
● Can be installed in the kitchen, toilet toilet and other places.
● Reset, test function, LED display with blue back ground light,easy to read.
● High reliability sensor design, effectively detect the real-time CO gas and remind people.
● Test/Reset button to test the unit electronics and verifies proper unit operation and reset the unit during CO alarm.
● High-performance single-chip microcomputer from accurate detection and algorithm, can detect low to several PPM concentration.
● According to EN50291 alarm standard design, CO gas (50ppm—60-90 minutes; 100ppm—10-40 minutes; 300ppm—less than 3 minutes).
Material: ABS + Electronic components
Power Supply: 3 Sections AA Battery (included)
Size: (Dia.) x (H)100 x 38mm /3.94'' x 1.5''(appr.)
Quiescent current: <35UA (can work for one year)
Alarm current: <20MA
Threshold voltage: 3v±0.3v
Alarm sound: more than 85 decibels at 3 meters in front
Working range: 0-45°C, 20-95% RH, no condensate
Static indication: A “beep” sound is emitted every 30 seconds, and the LCD displays “LB”
Test button: press a few seconds to send an alarm, the alarm is normal
50PPM, alarm in 60-90 minutes
100PPM, alarm in 10-40 minutes
300PPM, alarm in 3 minutes
1 X CO Alarm
1 X Set of screws