To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle's details below.
- Clear All
Show all compatible vehicles
Magnetic Level Four Wheel Alignment Gauge Level Gauge Camber Adjustment Aid Tool Magnet Positioning Tools
|Product Name||Magnetic level|
|Size(L x D)||approx. 13 x 5cm/ 5" x 1.97"|
– Measure the Camber and Caster angle on the wheel hub or brake disc;
- Double blister design, suitable for high-precision measurement and inspection of casters and camber angle;
– Has a simple leveling adjustment from -5 degrees to 5 degrees;
– Magnetic gauge attaches to the hub or disc brake;
– Allows adjustment to maintain correct wheel alignment and even tyre wear;
– Allows you to return the strut to the original camber position after dismantling and re-assembling the suspension or to check the amount of camber change before re-installing;
– Easy to read and convenient to operate.
1. Remove the four-wheel positioning sensor (clamp) and remove the tire;
2. Carefully suck the magnetic level on the side of the brake wheel;
3. Adjust the level to zero;
4. Install the required positioning special parts;
5. Use special tools to adjust the positioning of the parts to the desired measurement angle with the help of the magnetic level indicator.
6. If you find a slight deviation with the locator, you only need to fine-tune it at the bottom of the car. (Generally, a small deviation will not cause a positioning fault)
|1 Pc x||Magnetic Level|