XD-95 OV2640 Camera Module 200W Pixel STM32F4 Driver Support JPEG Output For Arduino
To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle's details below.
- Clear All
This part is compatible with 0 vehicle(s).
Show all compatible vehicles
Show all compatible vehicles
This part is compatible with 1 vehicle(s) matching
This part is not compatible with
The Module Introduction:
This product adopts OV2640 sensor as the core component, integrated active crystals and they, simple interface, use very convenient.
200 w pixel OV2640 camera module latest STM32F4 drive source support JPEG output standard camera lens focal length is 3.6 mm, other high-grade megapixels camera is optional.
OV2640 camera module, using the 1/4 inch OV2640 millions of hd CMOS sensor.High sensitivity, high flexibility and support JPEG output etc.And can support exposure, white balance and chroma, saturation, contrast, and many other parameters setting, support JPEG/RGB565 format output, can meet the demand of different occasions.
Sensor size: 1/4 inch
Pixel: 1600 * 1200 (200W)
The output format: RGB565 / JPEG/YUV/YCbCr, etc
Control interface: SCCB
Working voltage: 3.3 V
Module size: 27 mmx27mm
1. OV2640 image sensor has 200W pixels (1632 x1232 pixels), its small size, low work voltage, monolithic UXGA camera and image processor provide all the functionality.
2. Can be output by SCCB bus control, the whole frame, sampling, take the way such as window resolution of 10 sampling data.The product UXGA image to a maximum of 15 frames per second.Users can complete control of image quality, data format and transmission mode.
3. All the process of image processing functions, including gamma curve, white balance, saturation and chroma can be through the SCCB programming interface.OmmiVision image sensor application of sensor technology, unique to reduce or eliminate the optical or electronic defect such as fixed pattern noise, tail, float away, etc., improve the quality of the image, get clear and stable color images.
– Low high sensitivity, low voltage is suitable for embedded application
– Low standard SCCB interface, compatible with the I2C interface
– RawRGB, RGB (GRB4:2:2, RGB565/555/444), YUV (4:2:2) and YCbCr (4:2:2) output format
– Support UXGA, an SXGA, VGA, QVGA, QQVGA, CIF, QCIF and until 40 x the size of the different sizes
– Low support automatic exposure control, automatic gain control, automatic white balance, automatic eliminate the light stripe, automatic black level calibration. Including the color saturation, color image quality control
– Phase, gamma, sharpness ANTI_BLOOM Settings, etc.
– Low support image scaling, translation and window Settings
– Support for image compression, can output JPEG image data
– Low with embedded microcontroller processor
– Integrated active vibration crystal 12 m, without external clock
– "Integration", working in a power supply to 3.3 V
1 x OV2640 Camera Module